Senior Accountant – FL United States of America
WHY IS THIS AN EXCITING SENIOR ACCOUNTANT OPPORTUNITY
- Growing company constantly acquiring new locations
- Family owned company
- Competitive benefits (Health, Dental, PTO)
- Opportunities for growth
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT INCLUDE:
- Prepare, distribute, communicate, and explain accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports according to reporting and procedural standards and requirements
- Post to and manage general ledger accounts and prepare reports for analysis and distribution.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of the company.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Monthly account reconciliations for all Balance Sheet accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of accrual accounting experience preferred
Salary: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00