Digital Marketing Manager
Category : Consumer Products
Location/City : WI – Waukesha
Salary Range : 70000.00 – 80000.00 per year (Permanent)
Id : 9699
Our client, a leading consumer goods company known for its creativity, innovation, design and quality, is seeking a self-driven Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for the digital landscape, for its busy, fast-paced team. If you possess strong analytical & strategic skills and an entrepreneurial nature with the ability to work in a “hands on” environment, then you’ll want to hear more about this great opportunity!
In this role, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for: defining both SEO & PPC campaigns/content, implementing, monitoring and analysis: digital analytics for online entities; owning the SEM program, its budget and driving ROI; tracking all website KPIs, monthly summaries, trouble shooting and future recommendations.
- Research market and search trends for keywords.
- Develop SEO content and enter in e-commerce platform (Magento).
- Monitor SEO performance and complete monthly analysis
- Define PPC strategy, develop content, implement campaigns and complete analysis
- Manage PPC budget and maintain positive ROI
- Track website KPIs by promotion and month.
- Draw conclusions and provide recommendations based in data and market trends
- Assist in inventory forecasting based on actual sales data
- Assist in budget forecasting based on promotional cadence and projected sales performance
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ hands-on experience in search marketing. Retail or consumer marketing is a plus.
- Ability to think strategically, strong business acumen and thorough knowledge of search marketing trends and latest updates.
- Experience and proven success in managing a search budget of $300k+.
- Strong quantitative & analytical abilities
- Experience in managing search campaigns across different audiences including b2b, international and multiple customer-facing sites.
- Expert working knowledge of google analytics, google adwords and search engines.